Financial literacy is normally never taught in grade school, high school, and even most colleges, yet it is something that effects almost every aspect of our lives.
Why not make it cool to be financially literate and learn how to manage your money wisely.
You will learn the following in this course and much more:
1) How financial literacy impacts your everyday life
2) What it means to be financially literate
3) How to pay yourself first
4) The importance of credit and how to minimize debt
5) How to properly budget your finances
6) The importance of owning property
7) How to increase your net worth
8) The importance of owning your own business
9) How to participate in the stock market
10) Leaving a legacy to your family by creating a will, trust, and how to pass down other remaining assets
And many other important financial topics......
Ryan J. McCrary is a serial entrepreneur and former licensed securities agent. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from Temple University in 2011. After graduating from college, Ryan worked at Prudential Financial working directly with annuities and then transitioning to a role as an investment professional with The Vanguard Group.
After over 5 years of experience in the finance industry, he decided to leave Corporate America in order to deal with some of the issues within the African-American community. He is the owner of McCrary Financial Solutions, LLC which is a consulting company that gives one on one financial literacy coaching, household budget analysis, small business development, and social media marketing techniques.
He is also the owner of OurBlackApparel.com which sells urban wear with a positive message to change the dynamic of the African-American community. He is now the President of The McCrary Financial School, which is designed to teach financial literacy to the African-American community and start a trend of Black Excellence.